Its totally Free no charges for black cabs!
And its totally Free no charges for Private Hire Drivers
Operators are also Free provided that you have less than 350 Cars in your fleet.
iCabz Limited is registered as a data controller for the purposes of the Data Protection Act 1998. If you have any queries about how we use your information or if you have a complaint, please contact us.
1. How we collect and use your information
We may collect and process the following data about you:
We will collect all information that is required to meet the legal requirements of government regulatory bodies. This may include the following data:
- Personal details including your name, contact details, license registration, and driving registration details.
- Reporting details, taxi rides requests, taxi ride details, time of rides, location of rides, length of rides, location data and details of the customer for these rides.
- We will keep any rating or feedback information provided by the customer. We will also maintain performance and operational data. This will allow us to provide a comparative rating for you as an iCabz Driver.
- Any messages that are sent using the iCabz system will be recorded and details maintained.
- All financial details will be recorded and maintained.
- We will maintain your registration details which is restricted to any information that you provide. This as a minimum includes your mobile telephone number.
- We will keep details of any taxi rides that are taken and booked using the iCabz system. This will include location details of the rides you take as well as date and time data.
- We will keep pick up and drop of location data.
- We will keep any rating or feedback information you provide when you choose to use iCabz.
- If you contact us, we may keep a record of all correspondence;
- Any other information provided by you pursuant to your use of iCabz.
We may use any information as follows:
- To provide the iCabz services to you.
- We will not provide any data to any other 3rd party, other than if required legally, without your permission.
- We will respond to requests for taxi rides using the iCabz mobile app on your phone. We will respond to you using the contact details you provide to notify you about changes or to respond to any communication or request from you.
- We monitor the use of iCabz.
- We will use the data we maintain to investigate any complaints or potential breaches of the service.
- We use the data we maintain to provide our Drivers with reports pertaining to their performance and any other reports that are required by the Drivers or governmental agencies.
We will not share information with third parties unless we are legally required to do so to meet any legal obligations of iCabz and its partners or if iCabz (or any part of the iCabz business) is acquired by a third party. The data we maintain is viewed as an asset of the business and may be considered a transferrable asset. We store data on the “Cloud” our data centers are located world wide and may be outside the European Economic Area ("EEA"). We will do our best to ensure that any data transferred across our system is undertaken with regard to the relevant data protection laws. We will take measures to ensure that our data centers are secure and any data we maintain is protected, but as we use the internet we can not guarantee the security of any data we maintain. If you have access to any our data we ask you to ensure that you keep access details including passwords secure.
You can request a copy of any information that we hold about you, please contact us. You have the right to complain for more information visit www.ico.gov.uk.
You may contact us using email at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Last updated 3rd September 2013.